An optional module with the new TunnelWatch® 2014
The sound choice for enhanced control. Uses sonar to profile vehicles to the inch and automatically identifies and adjusts for pickup truck beds.
Save energy and chemicals and deliver a better service by precisely detecting truck beds. Gone are the days of putting too much wax into the truck bed, spinning a brush needlessly or even creating inadvertent damage to a vehicle. With Vehicle Profile Detection from DRB Systems, you’ll rest easy knowing that truck beds are detected and equipment reacts accordingly.
Key Features Include:
TunnelWatch 2014 with Vehicle Profile Detection will automatically adjust equipment for a pickup truck bed without requiring any action from your employees.
- To-the-inch bed detections means that you’ll minimize wasted chemicals, electricity and wear-and-tear on your equipment.
- In many cases, reduces the number of relays used on your TunnelWatch controller – allowing you to use those relays on future expansion ideas or to more precisely control other equipment.
- Windshield & side mirror detection means more accurate and safer equipment operation.
- Minimal wiring is needed to implement – saving you electrician fees and installation hassle.
- Can control an unlimited number of devices because the profile detected is built into the program for each car and doesn’t require wiring to individual devices.
- Introduces a new concept called “Simulated Sonar”. Like our popular “Simulated Pulse” and “Simulated Enter”, this feature means that in the unlikely event the sonar detector fails, TunnelWatch will assume a standard truck profile and behave accordingly for all devices in the tunnel.
- Comes with TunnelWatch 2014, which also allows for cloud-based software updates, making updating to new software versions fast and easy. Vehicle Profile Detection with TunnelWatch 2014 – profiling every vehicle to give you more control, lower costs and better results.