Exceed Expectations of Speed & Convenience
Today’s exterior car wash customer wants it all: speed, convenience and consistent quality. That’s a tall order, but successful exterior car washes exceed these expectations and win over their customers by providing fast service and turning out clean, shiny vehicles day in and day out. DRB® Tunnel Solutions offers a variety of SiteWatch® products that will help your exterior wash enhance the experience of its customers by doing things like:
- Allow customer to self-pay for washes and control the flow of their own transactions
- Offer express FastPass® lanes that use wireless technology to clear transactions in less than 3 seconds without even requiring customers to lower their windows.
- Sell prepaid gift cards directly from your self-pay station
- Lock in loyalty with monthly passes
- Clear credit cards in less than 3 seconds
- Save time for busy customers by making it easy for them to purchase wash services online
- Make it easy for customers to use barcode coupons from self-pay stations – whether on paper or a cell phone.
- Print messages tailored to individual customers on their receipts
- Offer customers the option of using a touchscreen or ATM-style interface at your self-pay station.
- Have up to 8 self-pay stations at your site with automatic queuing to ensure that vehicles enter the tunnel in the same order that sales were entered into your SiteWatch System.
DRB Products for the Exterior Car Wash
SiteWatch Point of Sale System – Our Point of Sale system has the flexibility to meet the needs of any exterior service operation from a single site to a chain, or a stand alone wash to a multi-profit center.
Unlimited Wash Programs with Automatic Recharge Module® (ARM®) – Lock in customer loyalty and generate consistent Weather Resistant Revenue™ by selling monthly passes with this SiteWatch option. Passes can be for unlimited washes or restricted to a specified number of visits to your wash. ARM renews passes every month by automatically recharging customer credit cards.
Xpress Pay Terminal® (XPT®) – Our self-pay terminal is a powerful sales, marketing and management tool. It accepts cash, coins, credit cards, prepaid cards/tickets and reads FastPass windshield tags for monthly passes. A built in barcode reader makes it easy to accept barcode coupons and mailers. The XPT also sells prepaid gift cards. Other features include a dual bill dispenser.
FastPass RFID System – An advanced wireless acceptance system, FastPass uses radio waves to identify vehicles by reading small windshield tags to clear transactions in less than 3 seconds, without even requiring customers to lower their windows. FastPass is an ideal way to process prepaid and monthly pass customers.
CarPics® – The CarPics® Vehicle Manager displays pictures of each queued car on a color video screen at your conveyor entrance to increase production, reduce errors, improve controls and enhance your customer’s experience.
Tablet Touchscreen Terminal (TTT) – Complete transactions at the customer’s vehicle with the new SiteWatch TTT. This will result in faster service and less waiting in line for your customers. It will also make your employee’s job easier, improving morale and reducing turnover.
Xpress Card Clearing® – Save your customers time by clearing credit card transactions in less than 3 seconds with this SiteWatch option.
Multi-Site Replication – SiteWatch allows data to be transferred between all sites and the home office in a multi-site operation, so monthly passes, prepaid cards and club plans can be run chain-wide without sacrificing control.
TunnelWatch® – Our PC-based tunnel control runs conveyor equipment with more precise to-the-inch control rather than by counting pulses, to lower chemical and utility costs.
Wash Code At Pump – Increase revenue by selling washes from fuel pumps with this SiteWatch option. Pumps can be on your site or at a service station owned by someone else.
StatWatch® – Make it easy to view hourly and daily car count (by graph and table), dollars per vehicle, extra service sales per vehicle, total extras sales by type of service and sales by employee for any profit center. StatWatch also makes it fast and simple to see how efficiently your site is operating by providing graphical presentations that show traffic volume per man-hour, labor cost per vehicle and labor cost as a percentage of revenue.
Click here or call us at (1-800-336-6338) to request more information. We provide the tools and knowledge to help run your car wash and increase revenue.