- This event has passed.
NRCC Trade Show
October 1, 2018 - October 3, 2018
The NRCC is an alliance of volunteers from five carwash associations: the Connecticut Carwash Association (CCA), New England Carwash Association (NECA), New York State Car Wash Association (NYSCWA), the Car Wash Operators of New Jersey (CWONJ) and the Mid-Atlantic Carwash Association (MCA). The NRCC puts on the Northeast Regional Carwash Convention annually each fall to benefit car wash operators in the area who can’t attend the national trade show.
The 27th edition of the show will be held October 1-3 in Atlantic City. Jay Rifenbary is the 2018 keynote speaker. He is the president of Rifenbary Training & Development and author of No Excuse! Incorporating Core Values, Accountability and Balance into Your Life and Career.
Visit DRB Systems at Booth #301 to learn about some exciting new innovations, including:
- NoPileups anti-collision prevention system
- Redesigned Xpress Pay Terminal® (XPT) with greater supportability and serviceability
- EMV credit card readers
- CarPics® Touch that allows you to adjust queue positions with the touch of a finger
- SiteWatch® Web that makes reports accessible from any web-enabled device
- Mobile Connect™ , the mobile app for your car wash to make online purchases easier for your customers
- Updates to our TunnelWatch® software and Tunnel Control System
- And more
We look forward to seeing you!