The Numbers Guy
It all adds up according to the DRB Numbers Guy.
Past Numbers Guy Articles and Studies
Harold Guthrie, denizen of the digital world, is the DRB Systems numbers guy. A graduate of Akron University with a degree in mathematics, Harold toiled for IBM before he came to our company in 1994.
A consummate numbers guy, he has conducted numerous engineering studies on a wide variety of SiteWatch products. When it comes to figuring out the meaning of figures, Harold is clearly our number one choice.
- The Numbers Guy Looks At Processing Expired Credit Cards
- The Numbers Guy Looks At Credit Card Usage
- The Numbers Guy Looks At The Daily Retry Feature In SiteWatch® ARM
- The Numbers Guy Looks At The Automatic Recharge Module®
- 31-Day Unlimited Pass (pdf)
- ARM - Cross-Over By Distance (pdf)
- ARM - Daily Retry Feature Analysis (pdf)
- ARM - Do Unlimited Pass Customers Downgrade? (pdf)
- ARM - Frequency Analysis (pdf)
- ARM - The Case for ARM (pdf)
- Gift Card and Ticket Book Life-Cycle (pdf)
- Giving Away Free Washes To Gain Customers (pdf)
- XCC Local Approval Mode (pdf)
- XCC Speed Analysis (pdf)
- Impact of Credit Cards on Carwash Sales (pdf)
- Prepay Next Wash (pdf)
- Visit Frequency Analysis (pdf)
- Wash-o-nomics: A Collection of Carwash-Related Economic Studies (pdf)
DRB Systems presented the results of several studies at the 2010 ICA convention. Download the handouts from that session.