Lock in a steady revenue stream and predictable traffic volume (rain or shine) by increasing volume with police departments, sales organizations, delivery vans and other fleet customers with SiteWatch from DRB Systems, Inc.
6 Ways SiteWatch Will
Build Your Fleet Business
- Automatically Renewed Monthly Wash Plans – The SiteWatch Automatic Recharge Module (ARM) makes it easy to put fleet customers on a monthly wash plan. ARM will renew your fleet customers' wash plans every month by automatically billing their credit cards. The enrollment process is simple: fleet customers sign-up, give you their credit card number, and ARM renews their membership monthly by charging their card. ARM allows you to offer fleet customers unlimited washes or restrict them to a specified number of visits per month.
- Easy Vehicle Identification – SiteWatch provides a variety of tools for identifying fleet customers. All of these options make it easy to help protect your fleet program from fraud and abuse. The hand-held SiteWatch Portable Touchscreen Terminal lets you process fleet customers anywhere on your lot using vehicle barcode stickers or license plate numbers. If you have a SiteWatch Xpress Pay Terminal® (XPT), our FastPass® Tags allow you to process fleet customers through radio signals as they approach the terminal's gate, without even requiring them to roll down their windows. You can also use barcode cards to identify fleet customers.
- No Fees On Prepaid Card Transactions – If you elect to run your fleet program by selling fleet customers prepaid cards, you'll appreciate the fact that there are no prepaid transaction fees with SiteWatch. Chances are you're already giving fleet customers a discount, so it doesn't make sense to have transaction fees eat into your remaining profits. Aside from having no transaction fees, SiteWatch Prepaid & Washbook Control also gives you the flexibility to load fleet customer cards with wash units or a dollar volume.
- Tight Control – SiteWatch automatically applies discounts and prepaid wash credits to fleet transactions, without depending upon the actions of your employees. This ensures tighter control by preventing regular sales from being counted as discounted or prepaid fleet transactions. SiteWatch also provides detailed, yet user-friendly, reports that make it easy to control and evaluate fleet sales.
- Accept Fleet Customers At Any Site – If you have more than one site, SiteWatch allows you to accept fleet customers at all of your locations without sacrificing control. The powerful Replication Logic feature in SiteWatch ensures that updated information on fleet customers is shared between your office and all of your sites throughout the day, so every one of your carwashes is always current on fleet accounts.
- Marketing Tools – SiteWatch interfaces with QuickBooks®, allowing you to create attractive statements to create a more positive and professional impression on fleet customers. SiteWatch 2008 also gives you the flexibility to allow individual fleet customers to pay for upgrades in cash. So you can charge for the basic wash to the fleet account, but an individual driver can pay for wax personally.
Fleet customers can be processed using the hand-held Portable Touchscreen Terminal (PTT) and vehicle barcode tags, or the Xpress Pay Terminal (XPT) and FastPass radio identification tags.
Learn more about how SiteWatch from DRB Systems can help you increase your fleet sales, process fleet customers faster, and market your fleet business more effectively by contacting DRB Systems at 1-800-336-6338 or visit www.drbsystems.com.