The SiteWatch Automatic Recharge Module Renews Monthly Passes By Automatically Billing Customer Credit Cards. This simplifies bookkeeping, eliminates paperwork and makes it more practical to sell and control monthly passes. Here’s why:
- Protects against over-use by giving you the ability to restrict monthly pass plans. For example, you can limit customers to one wash a day, or a specified number of washes per month. (Also supports unlimited wash plans.)
- Protects against vehicle sharing by allowing you to tie each pass to a single vehicle using license plate numbers or the FastPass® windshield
tag and the SiteWatch Xpress Pay Terminal®. This prevents multiple cars from
sharing the same pass.
- License plate numbers can also be used to tie monthly passes to specific
- Automatic billing of customer credit cards eliminates bookkeeping and collection concerns.
- Customer credit cards are billed on the anniversary date of enrollment, so there’s no need to prorate monthly pass accounts.
- Monthly pass files are maintained automatically by the SiteWatch
computer without depending on actions of employees to protect against mistakes
You can restrict each monthly pass to a single vehicle with FastPass® windshield tags and the SiteWatch Xpress Pay Terminal (XPT). The FastPass sticker sends a radio signal to the XPT as the vehicle approaches. SiteWatch then calls up the monthly pass file and sends the customer through to your tunnel.
Visit our web site (www.drbsystems.com), email us (firstname.lastname@example.org),
call us (1-800-336-6338), or click here for more information
on the Automatic Recharge
A Coming Trend
A recent survey found that over half of all US household now use
automatic payment systems
like SiteWatch ARM to pay at least some of their
bills. There’s a good reason why major retailers like Starbucks and Dunkin
Donuts have begun promoting automatic recharge programs – customers like them!