Xpress Pay Terminal® Peace of Mind
SiteWatch® Xpress Pay Terminal® security features give you peace of mind
Ironclad protection is built into every SiteWatch XPT.
Designed and built by experts experienced in building outdoor cash accepting equipment, the XPT safeguards your investment with security features like these:
- Built-in alarm with every XPT. This fundamental deterrent is standard equipment on our self-pay stations. No need to purchase and hook up outside equipment.
- Factory-installed camera provides added security.
- Multiple locking points inside and outside the unit, including at the money compartment. This serves as a barrier to “grab and go” break-in attempts.
- Ultra-tight bill validator measuring only 3” x 1.5” guards against anyone drilling through this area to “fish out” cash.
- Break-in resistant glass on screen.
- Multiple heavy duty steel tubes in concrete base anchor the XPT, protecting against anyone trying to pull out the unit with a truck.
- Cold-rolled steel enclosure and seam inside the XPT.
- Seam-welded bill chute makes it far more difficult to compromise than tack-welded chutes.
- Rear Guard Design means there are no large mounting plates in the back of the XPT. This eliminates a possible entry point often favored by thieves.
- Brick-in kits available for added security.
The SiteWatch XPT Also Offers These Cash Control Features:
- Cash Audit Report – Shows the dollar amount of all money put in and removed from the XPT over a range of dates and times, as well as overages and shortages.
- Separate Acceptor And Dispenser Tracking – Bill and coin dispensers and acceptors are all tracked separately. This is very helpful if an armored car service is being used to handle bills, while employees handle coins.
- Record Cash Handling At The XPT – Employees can enter the amount of coins or bills they’ve added to or taken out of the XPT on the unit’s screen. This creates a clear cash-handling history.
- Cash Drop Alert – Protects against too much money being left in unit.
- Cash Count Sheet – Provided as a Microsoft Word document, so you can use it as is, or easily modify it to meet your needs.
- XPT Deposit Form – Prints neat copies for bill dispenser, bill acceptor, coin dispenser and coin acceptor for bank and armored car company.