Xpress Pay Terminal®
The self-pay station that increases productivity, saves time and allows customers to control their own transactions.
Xpress Pay Terminal® works for exterior or full service tunnels - wherever you want to allow the customer to self-pay
Helps You Balance Labor With Traffic Volume To Reduce Costs And Increase Profits.
- High Volume – Saves time for your busy customers and increases your productivity by processing up to 80 cars per hour. Up to 8 XPTs can be supported at a single site.
- Flexibility – Works as a standalone unit at an Express Exterior or issues unique numbers for an express lane at a Full-Service. Accepts a variety of payment options, including cash, credit card, prepaid gift cards, mobile payments, contactless credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Wallet.
- Xpress Credit Card Clearing – Clears credit cards in less than 2 seconds. If the Internet connection goes down, the XPT will store credit card information and transmit it later.
- Near Field Communication – The XPT has built-in Near Field Communication (NFC) capabilities that allow it to accept contactless credit cards and mobile payment applications, including Apple Pay and Google Wallet. Mobile payments cannot be used for recurring monthly pass charges.
- Attractive Audio-Visual Interface – User friendly, easy-to-follow, and available in English and Spanish. It can also be easily customized for your car wash.
- Weather Resistant Reliability – Designed specifically for a car wash environment, the XPT stands up to the elements, and it’s backed by a 24/7 team of dedicated support professionals.
- Heater and Solid State Memory Backup – For added reliability.
- User-Friendly “Strike Zone” – Allows your customers to reach all functions to complete transactions without bending or stretching.
A Marketing Marvel
- Multiple Sites or Single Location - Replication Logic feature shares information between all XPTs and home office, allowing loyalty promotions and prepaid sales to be run at multiple sites without sacrificing control.
- FastPass® - Process cars ultra-fast with the FastPass Wireless Acceptance System, which uses small; (3/4” by 4”) windshield tags and radio signals to identify vehicles as they approach the XPT. Customers don’t even have to roll down their windows! Ideal for prepaids, monthly passes and house accounts. Click here to read more about FastPass.
- Automatic Recharge Module® (ARM) -- Identify monthly pass customers as they approach the XPT (using FastPass), and renew their passes by automatically billing their credit cards every month. Click here to read more about ARM.
- Prepaid Cards – Accepts prepaid cards loaded with wash units or cash value. In either case, there is never a transaction fee. Also, the XPT has a built-in gift card dispenser. Click here to read more about prepaid cards.
- Prepaid Receipts – The XPT can load prepaid washes on receipts.
- Built-In Barcode Reader – Allows you to accept discount coupon mailers and newspaper ads, as well as barcode receipts at the XPT. Supports a wide range of barcodes, including UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, 2of5, Code 39, Code 93 and Code 128.
- WashCAP – Customers can buy washes at retail fuel pumps and use them at the XPT, even if the service station is owned by another business. Click here to read more about WashCAP.
- Loyalty Marketing – The XPT supports club cards. Its screen can have a special menu with different prices for loyalty club members. Receipts can also show members how many washes they need to achieve an award, or the expiration date for their club membership. Click here to read more about our Loyalty Promotion Module (LPM)
- Intelligent Receipts – Special sales messages can be printed by the XPT’s built-in receipt printer. These receipts can be aimed at different customers based on the wash options they purchased, the date of their last visit or other factors. Click here to read more about Intelligent Receipts.
- House Accounts – Issue FastPass tags or barcode cards to house accounts, and bill them later. You can also sell monthly passes to house accounts that are renewed automatically via credit card billing.
- Detailed Reports – The XPT® runs on the SiteWatch system, so informative reports can be run for each individual unit.
- Alerts & Bulletins – Provide real time data about each XPT to any Internet connected device, including cell phones and laptops. This feature can alert you automatically about potential problems.
Near Field CommunicationThe XPT's Near Field Communication (NFC) feature allows it to accept contactless credit cards and mobile payment applications, including Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
Costs and Contemplations
Considerations to make when installing Pay Stations at a Tunnel Car Wash
XPT Video Downloads
- Express Lane at Full-Service Wash
Flash | QuickTime
- SiteWatch® XPT for a Prepaid Express Lane
Flash | QuickTime
Proven Performance in the Real World
Watch Two Successful Operators Talk About the XPT:
- MARK ELLIS
Grand Rapids, MI
Flash | QuickTime
- JIM MULHOLLAND
Busy Bee Carwash
Flash | QuickTime
Built-in camera and alarm, multiple locking points, and multiple steel tubes in a concrete base are only a few of the security features that protect you from theft and vandalism with the XPT.
A detailed Cash Audit Report and automatic Cash Drop Alert are only two of the XPT features that make it easier for you to maintain tight control without getting buried in paperwork.
- Southland Auto Wash Customer Receives One Millionth SiteWatch® FastPass® Windshield Tag
- Customize Your XPT
Try these custom decals from car washes around the country to see how you can personalize your XPT.
- XPT Dual Bill Dispenser
Our self-pay terminal allows you to dispense two different denominations of currency.
- The Xpress Pay Terminal
(696 Kb pdf)