What StatWatch Will Do for You
- Sends you push alerts of employees approaching overtime and TunnelWatch system status messages; both are new features in Version 2.3.
- Adds site group capabilities in Version 2.3 and a newly-designed, interactive comparison feature.
- Delivers constant, secure, and up-to-the-moment updates of key sales and labor stats through your web browser, Android or iPhone.
- Presents statistics in an easy-to-read style with a user-friendly, intuitive navigation and full color graphics.
- Provides simple “at-a-glance” comparisons between sites and dates.
- Shows hourly and daily car count (by graph and table), dollars per vehicle, extra service sales per vehicle, total extra sales by type of service, and sales by employee for any profit center.
- Displays work hours for each employee and all employees at site.
- Has multiple site reporting when you own more than one location.
- Push alerts to your phone
- Improved overtime detection
- Enhanced car count projections
- Site groups and new multi-site page
How You Can Use StatWatch to Your Best Advantage
- Sales – Just one glance at the StatWatch sales screen will give you a good idea of how well your site is generating revenues and profits. StatWatch makes it easy to view hourly and daily car count (by graph and table), dollars per vehicle, extra service sales per vehicle, total extras sales by type of service and sales by employee for any profit center.
- Labor – StatWatch also makes it fast and simple to see how efficiently your site is operating by providing graphical presentations that show traffic volume per man hour, labor cost per vehicle and labor cost as a percentage of revenue.
- Comparisons – You can gauge how well a particular site or manager is doing by comparing StatWatch figures for different locations in your chain. StatWatch also shows hour-to-hour, day-to-day and month-tomonth comparisons for sales and labor stats. Also see how any week compares to one in the prior year or average week.
- Chains – StatWatch shows sales and labor stats,aswell as weather reports individually for each site in a chain in addition to providing site to site comparisons. A new multi-site page breaks down all the sites simultaneously and shows totals and comparisons for your entire organizations, or group of sites that you define.