Bulletins allow you to manage your labor and increase your revenue by sending key stats on sales and timeclock information.
- Any live stats text form within SiteWatch can be sent
- Different bulletins can be sent to different peripherals such as cell phones, PCs, laptops or PDAs
- Automatically conforms to the type of peripheral receiving the stats
- Can be sent by profit center or by group of profit centers
- Zero stat lines are suppressed
- Special tabbed format version for easy integration into existing computer programs
- Bulletins can be sent at these intervals:
- Always sent
- Sent when site is selling anything
- Sent when site is washing cars
Alerts are designed to notify you of errors or potential problems. Samples include:
System warnings and errors
- Low Disk Space
- Programming code errors
- Xpress Card Clearing® goes into local mode (loses connection with Internet)
- Real time clock changes by more than five minutes
Xpress Pay Terminal® (XPT) problems and money matters:
- XPT assist alerts. For example, someone presses the "help" button or a wash code is attempted
- XPT problem alerts such as "out of paper"
- XPT money alert such as "out of change" and "bill stacker full"
Cash drop alert
- Works for Touch Screen Terminal, Keypad Terminal, or Portable Touchscreen Terminal
- Does not work for Xpress Pay Terminal
- Based on preset desired amount in drawer
- For example: "Cash drop needed."
Tardy sales alert
- Alerts for transactions started, but not paid at cashier within a preset time period
- For example: "3 sales are tardy!"
User alerts allow manually triggered messages
- Message text can be predefined ("I'm being robbed!")
- Message text can be manually entered ("Bob Kopko called for you.")