Prepaid Cards and Wash Books Offer Your Business Many Advantages
Tight Control with Reduced Paperwork
- Prepaid cards aren’t active until scanned, which greatly reduces your need to inventory the cards and tickets. If someone takes a prepaid card without paying for it, the card won’t work at the register.
- Wash Books also are not active until energized, so you don’t need to count books before and after each shift. If a book is taken and an attempt is made to use a ticket, SiteWatch® will indicate that the ticket isn’t active and will not initiate the transaction.
- Individual tickets within the wash book are “retired” when used and cannot be used a second time.
- Much time is saved because counting and comparing tickets turned in against the daily report now needs only to be done on a spot-check basis.
Flexible Sales Tool
- You can use our Prepaid & Wash Book Control to create dollar-value cards or cards based on units.
- Cards can be “re-energized” by your cashier to increase the dollars or units on the card.
- Prepaid cards can be created as a fixed number or they can be open. For instance, you may choose to sell a 10-wash prepaid card or you may want an open-priced gift card.
Working for Your Entire Chain
- SiteWatch will share the prepaid and wash book information between all your locations.
- You may run a usage report on any prepaid card or wash book, giving detailed information for each use at each site.