Greater flexibility for your customers' different carwashing needs.
Different customers have different carwashing needs. Successful flex serves address these needs by combining elements of full service and exterior carwashing in a convenient, flexible opeation. SiteWatch products from DRB Systems help give your flex serve greater flexibility, so you can reach a wider variety of customers. Here are some of the things it will allow you to do:
- Create separate self-pay “express lanes” for exterior customers. These can include express FastPass® lanes that use wireless technology to clear transactions in less than 3 seconds without even requiring customers to lower their windows.
- Reduce labor costs and save time by having full service customers complete their own transactions at the SiteWatch® Xpress Pay Terminal® (XPT).
- Print wash order tickets that make it simple to load full service and exterior customers on to your conveyor together, then have full service vehicles go to a separate area for interior cleaning after exiting the tunnel.
- Allow your greeters to call up customer histories and complete transactions without leaving the customer’s vehicle.
- Make it easy for customers to use barcode coupons at self-pay stations.
- Print messages tailored to individual customers on their receipts.
A Brief Overview Of DRB Systems Products For The Flex Serve Carwash
- SiteWatch Xpress Pay Terminal (XPT) – Our self-pay terminal is a powerful, yet flexible tool that can process exterior and full service customers. It can be used as an express lane for exterior customers and as a self-pay station for full service customers. (Full service customers are issued wash order tickets with their receipts to turn over at the tunnel entrance.)
- Portable Touchscreen Terminal (PTT) – A cash register/presell terminal that fits in your hand, the PTT can be used to complete transactions for exterior customers and issue wash order tickets for full service customers.
- SiteWatch POS System – Our Windows based cash register system supports up to 64 stations at each site, provides detailed sales and labor reports, includes a timeclock at each position and features a user-friendly touchscreen interface.
- FastPass – An advanced wireless acceptance system, FastPass uses radio waves to identify vehicles by reading small windshield tags to clear transactions in less than 3 seconds, without even requiring customers to lower their windows.
- SiteWatch Automatic Recharge Module® (ARM) – Lock in customer loyalty and generate consistent weather-resistant revenue by selling monthly passes with this SiteWatch option. Passes can be for unlimited washes or restricted to a specified number of visits to your wash. ARM renews passes every month by automatically recharging customer credit cards.
- Loyalty Promotion Module – This powerful marketing tool is designed to encourage customers to visit more often and spend more on each visit. The Loyalty Promotion Module can track each customer by license plate, barcode, FastPass windshield tag or and identifying number. You can also use this tool to offer frequency discounts and a free wash after a specified number of visits.
- Prepaid & Wash Book Control – Connect your carwash to the large gift card market with this SiteWatch option. Cards and ticketbooks are not activated until they are sold, which minimizes control issues. Gift cards can be sold directly from the XPT.
- Xpress Card Clearing® – Save your customers time by clearing credit card transactions in less than 3 seconds with this SiteWatch option.
- Intelligent Receipt Messaging – This effective marketing tool prints messages on receipts that are tailored to individual customers based on the service they purchased, their transaction history and other factors.
- Multi-Site Replication – SiteWatch allows data to be transferred between all sites and the home office in a multi-site operation, so monthly passes, prepaid cards and club plans can be run chain-wide without sacrificing control.
- TunnelWatch® – Our PC-based tunnel control runs conveyor equipment with more precise to-the-inch control rather than by counting pulses, to lower chemical and utility costs.
- Website Connect™ – Extend your marketing reach to the Internet with this feature that makes it easy to sell and control wash services from your website.
- Wash Code At Pump – Increase revenues by selling washes from fuel pumps with this SiteWatch option. Pumps can be on your site or at a service station owned by someone else.
- Alerts & Bulletins – Stay in touch with your carwash from anywhere in the world using any Internet connected device and this SiteWatch option. SiteWatch will email sales stats, labor information and key error conditions to your cell phone, PDA, iPod or laptop.