Exceed your customers expectations of speed, convenience and consistent quality.
Today’s exterior carwash customer wants it all: speed, convenience and consistent quality. That’s a tall order, but successful exterior carwashes exceed these expectations and win over their customers by providing fast service and turning out clean, shiny vehicles day in and day out. DRB Systems offers a variety of SiteWatch® products that will help your exterior wash enhance the experience of its customers by doing things like:
- Allow customer to self-pay for washes and control the flow of their own transactions
- Offer express FastPass® lanes that use wireless technology to clear transactions in less than 3 seconds without even requiring customers to lower their windows.
- Sell prepaid gift cards directly from your self-pay station
- Lock in loyalty with monthly passes
- Clear credit cards in less than 3 seconds
- Save time for busy customers by making it easy for them to purchase wash services online
- Make it easy for customers to use barcode coupons from self-pay stations.
- Print messages tailored to individual customers on their receipts
- Offer customers the option of using a touchscreen or ATM-style interface at your self-pay station.
- Have up to 8 self-pay stations at your site with automatic queuing to ensure that vehicles enter the tunnel in the same order that sales were entered into your SiteWatch System.
A Brief Overview Of DRB Systems Products For The Exterior Carwash
- SiteWatch Xpress Pay Terminal® (XPT) – Our self-pay terminal is a powerful sales, marketing and management tool. It accepts cash, coins, credit cards, prepaid cards/tickets and reads FastPass windshield tags for monthly passes. A built in barcode reader makes it easy to accept barcode coupons and mailers. The XPT also sells prepaid gift cards. Other features include a dual bill dispenser.
- FastPass – An advanced wireless acceptance system, FastPass uses radio waves to identify vehicles by reading small windshield tags to clear transactions in less than 3 seconds, without even requiring customers to lower their windows. FastPass is an ideal way to process prepaid and monthly pass customers.
- SiteWatch Automatic Recharge Module® (ARM) – Lock in customer loyalty and generate consistent weather-resistant revenue by selling monthly passes with this SiteWatch option. Passes can be for unlimited washes or restricted to a specified number of visits to your wash. ARM renews passes every month by automatically recharging customer credit cards.
- Loyalty Promotion Module – This powerful marketing tool is designed to encourage customers to visit more often and spend more on each visit. The Loyalty Promotion Module can track each customer by license plate, barcode, FastPass windshield tag or and identifying number. You can also use this tool to offer frequency discounts and a free wash after a specified number of visits.
- Prepaid & Wash Book Control – Connect your carwash to the large gift card market with this SiteWatch option. Cards and ticketbooks are not activated until they are sold, which minimizes control issues. Gift cards can be sold directly from the XPT.
- Xpress Card Clearing® – Save your customers time by clearing credit card transactions in less than 3 seconds with this SiteWatch option.
- Intelligent Receipt Messaging – This effective marketing tool prints messages on receipts that are tailored to individual customers based on the service they purchased, their transaction history and other factors.
- Multi-Site Replication – SiteWatch allows data to be transferred between all sites and the home office in a multi-site operation, so monthly passes, prepaid cards and club plans can be run chain-wide without sacrificing control.
- TunnelWatch® – Our PC-based tunnel control runs conveyor equipment with more precise to-the-inch control rather than by counting pulses, to lower chemical and utility costs.
- Website Connect™ – Extend your marketing reach to the Internet with this feature that makes it easy to sell and control wash services from your website.
- Wash Code At Pump -- Increase revenues by selling washes from fuel pumps with this SiteWatch option. Pumps can be on your site or at a service station owned by someone else.
- Alerts & Bulletins – Stay in touch with your carwash from anywhere in the world using any Internet connected device and this SiteWatch option. SiteWatch will email sales stats, labor information and key error conditions to your cell phone, PDA, iPod or laptop.
Proven Performance In The Real WorldDRB Systems products are used at many of the carwash industry's leading Exterior sites like:
- Sean Ellis
Southland Auto Wash, Michigan
Flash | QuickTime
- Scott Blackstock
Tidal Wave Auto Spa, Georgia
Flash | QuickTime
- Jim Mulholland
Busy Bee Carwash, Florida
Flash | QuickTime